Summer PEP Registration Information
PEP registration has been postponed until Wednesday, May 13th at 9:00 am. Thank you for your patience.
Registration for out of district students will open on May 25th. Please see link below to register for a Temporary ID.
2020 tuition is as follows:
1 Block – $275
2 Blocks – $550
3 Blocks – $825
Please note that you will register using the parent or student’s AERIES account.
- NO PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- If you are unable to login to AERIES prior to the registration date, please contact the PVPUSD help desk at email@example.com.
- Changes and refunds will incur a $50 processing fee.
- Log into Parent or Student’s Aeries account.
- Click on “ONLINE STORE” from the top menu bar (far right side).
- Select the class you wish to register for and “Add To Cart”.
- You will be directed to a Livingtree portal to pay. Follow the prompts to checkout and pay for your class.
- You do not have to make an additional donation to livingtree to checkout. The system will automatically charge you the correct amount.
- You will need a credit card to complete the transaction through paypal. You do not need to login or already have a paypal account, you can checkout as guest. DO NOT CLICK THE PAYPAL BUTTON MORE THAN ONE TIME.
- Your final payment receipt will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is possible that you will receive two emailed receipts, one from Paypal and one from Livingtree (for a different, higher amount). Please disregard the Livingtree receipt. Please note if you receive two receipts, you were not charged twice, this is a payment processing issue.
- If you encounter problems while registering, please call our Summer School Help line at 310-378-8695. Please note that due to the Corona Virus pandemic, the phone line will only be monitored for the first few hours when registration opens. All other questions will need to be emailed to email@example.com. This email is monitored throughout the day, Monday through Friday.
Non PVPUSD students must request a Temporary ID for registration. Please complete this form: 2020 Request a Temporary ID – for out of district students