High School registration is now scheduled for the below dates. Thank you for your patience.
- Seniors – Tuesday, May 5th @ 9:00 am
- Juniors – Wednesday, May 6th @ 9:00 am
- Sophomores – Thursday, May 7th @ 9:00 am
- Freshman – Friday, May 8th @ 9:00 am
- Release date for available seats in closed courses – Friday, May 15th @ 12 noon from cancellations and errors in orders. We are not adding additional courses.
2020 tuition for year-long courses is $660; Semester courses are $330. Lab Fees are $60/year or $30/semester, where appropriate.
Please note that the registration process for Palos Verdes Summer School is separate from the course registration your student completed with their high school. The 4000 summer school code listed in your student’s course requests DOES NOT indicate your registration for PV Summer School.
Please note that you will register using the parent or student’s AERIES account.
- NO PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- If you are unable to login to AERIES prior to the registration date, please contact the PVPUSD help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes and refunds will incur a $50 processing fee.
- Log into Parent or Student’s Aeries account.
- Click on “ONLINE STORE” from the top menu bar (far right side).
- Select the class you wish to register for and “Add To Cart”.
- You will be directed to a Livingtree portal to pay. Follow the prompts to checkout and pay for your class.
- You do not have to make an additional donation to livingtree to checkout. The system will automatically charge you the correct amount.
- You will need a credit card to complete the transaction through paypal. You do not need to login or already have a paypal account, you can checkout as guest. DO NOT CLICK THE PAYPAL BUTTON MORE THAN ONE TIME.
- Your final payment receipt will come from email@example.com.
- It is possible that you will receive two emailed receipts, one from Paypal and one from Livingtree (for a different, higher amount). Please disregard the Livingtree receipt. Please note if you receive two receipts, you were not charged twice, this is a payment processing issue.
- If you encounter problems while registering, please call our Summer School Help line at 310-378-8695. Please note that due to the Corona Virus pandemic, the phone line will only be monitored for the first few hours when registration opens. All other questions will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is monitored throughout the day, Monday through Friday.